The purpose of this document is to regulate the GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTRING the Reservation services of Quinta San Francisco XXI S.L., with registered office in Castrojeriz, with C.I.F. B95970554 (hereinafter QSF).
The Terms “You” is used here to refer to all individuals and / or entities that for any reason access www.hotelruralquintasanfrancisco.com (hereinafter, the Web page) or use the services.
2. Reservation Services
• The reservation services have the goal to allow the User to make the reservation of rooms in any of the hotels belonging to QSF. The use of these reservation services constitutes a contract between the parties with full and unreserved acceptance by the user of each and every one of the general terms and conditions that regulate the use of the same, without its transcription being necessary or required by the parties in writing.
• Contracting procedure: Once the reservation has been made either through the website, by phone, by email or in person, the user will receive an email confirming the reservation. Only those reservations confirmed by the user receiving the aforementioned email and under the conditions indicated therein will be binding for QSF. The user must verify the data collected in his reservation confirmation and notify QSF, within twenty-four hours of receiving it and in writing, of any errors noted. Otherwise, it will be understood that he is accepting the terms and conditions of the reservation expressed in the confirmation email.
• Guarantee: Once the confirmation email has been received and no observation is made by the User within the indicated period, the reservation is firm and is guaranteed with a charge to the credit card provided by the User when making the reservation until arrival at the hotel.
• Termination of the contract or cancellation of the reservation: The cancellation of reservations by the user will not cause early cancellation costs, as long as it is made before the time established as the limit in the conditions of each rate. After this deadline, QSF will charge the cancellation costs as compensation, which will amount to the contracted price of the first night (VAT and taxes included) for each room booked. If you wish to make any changes or cancel your reservation, you must do so in advance of the cancellation deadline established in the original reservation specified in the particular conditions of the selected rate or offer. Otherwise, the corresponding specified charges will be applied.
3. Correct use of the contents of the Web page by the User
QSF declares that the copyright and property rights included in this website, such as but not limited to: articles, texts, designs, photographs, images, logos, videos, audios, databases, software, or the website as a whole, are owned by QSF or are being legitimately exploited by virtue of third-party agreements or licenses for their use and / or are duly protected by current regulations on Intellectual and Industrial Property, so their use without express authorization is prohibited with the previous authorization in writing by QSF. All denominations, designs and / or logos that make up this page are duly registered trademarks. Any improper use of them by a person other than their legitimate owner may be prosecuted in accordance with current legislation. The User agrees to use the website diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
a. Delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright”, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of QSF or its owners incorporated into the content and / or products marketed from the QSF website.
b. Use the contents and, in particular, the information of QSF obtained through its website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people.
c. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
d. In general, use the contents in a way, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order.
QSF does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its industrial and intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to its website. QSF has a firm commitment to the protection of Intellectual and Industrial Property on the Internet. To this end, QSF states that it applies and implements high security standards to protect the content displayed on its website. However, despite this, extraordinary situations not attributable to QSF may occur that are beyond its control, which once identified and verified, will be corrected as quickly as possible.
QSF is not responsible for non-proprietary websites that can be accessed through links (“links”) or for any content made available by third parties. Any use of a link or access to a non-proprietary website is made at the User’s sole risk and will. QSF does not recommend or guarantee any information obtained by or through a link, nor is it responsible for any loss, claim or damage derived from the use or misuse of a link, or from the information obtained through it, including other links or websites, the interruption in the service or access, or the attempt to use or misuse a link, both when accessing the Web, and when accessing information from other websites from the Web.
4. Modification and subsistence of the General Contract Terms and / or Conditions
QSF reserves the right to modify these General Contracting Terms and / or Conditions, informing users of the modifications made through the website.
If one of the stipulations of these General Terms and / or Conditions of contract is declared void, the rest of the General Terms or Conditions not affected by such invalidity will remain in force for the parties in the agreed terms. That stipulation that could be affected by such nullity must be replaced by approaching the intention initially pursued in accordance with the law. No stipulation in this contract will affect in any way the mandatory provisions regarding consumers. If you are not a consumer, by accepting these terms and conditions you expressly waive your right of withdrawal.
5. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
QSF does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the services made available to the user, therefore any liability for damages and / or losses that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of the website or of its services, although it will try to provide, to the extent of its possibilities, technical assistance to the affected person, as well as to try to immediately restore the interruption, making alternative means available to them, as far as possible. In no case will QSF be responsible for losses, direct or indirect damages or damages of any kind derived from the access and / or use of the website and the reservation system. The client may contact to make any claim, either through the reception of the hotel itself, or through the email address: email@example.com
QSF is not obliged to control and does not control in advance, the absence of viruses or elements in the contents, which may cause alterations in the software or hardware of the users or people who visit the website, so it will not be liable for the damages of any nature that may arise from the foregoing.
If QSF, despite acting with due foresight and due diligence, could not provide the rooms contracted for reasons that are not attributable to them and there is an impossibility of providing the services in the agreed conditions, it will offer the user the possibility of opting for a full refund of the amount paid or by the substitution of the contracted service for another of similar characteristics in terms of category or quality. If from the offered substitution, the service turns out to be of inferior category or quality, QSF will have to reimburse the difference to the user.
6. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Contracting Terms and / or Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. QSF and the User, for the resolution of any controversy that may arise regarding its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, in whole or in part, submit, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction or any other that, where appropriate, may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Burgos. This contract constitutes the complete and complete expression of the agreement between QSF and the user, and replaces all previous pacts, commitments, statements or agreements, both written and oral, that have previously existed between both.